A substrate or material in sign making refers to the physical finish of the sign.
We offer a wide range of substrates, for both permanent and temporary applications
This material has a lower cost and is predominately used for temporary and promotional signage. It’s ideal for election signs, sales and contractor signs, directional signage, real estate signs, or site signs for new building projects.
- Building/construction site safety signs
- On-site tradesman signage plumbers, electricians and painters etc
- Election campaign corflute signs
- Real Estate signage
- Special Events signs
- Trade Show and Expo Display Sign
- Security Company Yard Surveillance Sign
- Safety & Warning Signs
- Workplace health & safety signs (OH&S)
- Occupational health & safety signs (OH&S)
- First Aid Signs
- Standard/Safe Operating Procedures Signs (SOP)
- Industry leading Corflute base material
- UV stabilised and weather resistant
- Full colour UV digital print
- Made to custom sizes and shapes
- Thickness options of 3mm and 5mm available
- The standard material sheet size is 1200mm x 2400mm but we go up to 1500mm x 3000mm – larger sign coverage by multiple panels.
- Please advise if you would like a specific flute direction as trimming is usually according to best yield.
Bulk Discounts are available for large orders
Foam PVC is a lightweight, rigid and durable material. It is ideal for medium-term signs for use both indoors and outdoors. It comes in a range of thicknesses ranging from 1mm to 30mm. It can be easily routed and cut to shapes and is great for adding depth to your signage. It’s commonly used for 3D signs, point of purchase, and tradeshow signage.
ALUMINUM COMPOSITE MATERIAL
Aluminum composite material (ACM is made of two sheets of thin aluminum with a solid polyethylene plastic core. Also referred to as Aluminium Composite Panel or even Alupanel it is an ideal solution for high quality permanent or semi-permanent signage. This material is ideal for mid-to-long term outdoor signs as it is not prone to warping in high heat, and moisture will not affect it. As ACP material is designed with its own structural integrity, separate sign frame fabrication can usually be avoided. It’s great for use in all types of signage and is easily cut to the size and shape required.
Acrylic & Polycarbonate
These are versatile substrates used for a large variety of applications. Available in multiple colours, translucence levels and thicknesses, they’re perfect for lightboxes, reception signage, directional signs, 3D lettering, and more. The material has a high gloss finish and has good long term durability.
This solid aluminum sheet features a smooth anodized, raw or brushed finish and is available in a variety of thicknesses. Aluminium has excellent durability and is ideal for long term and permanent signs such as traffic/parking signs, or internal reception signage. It also used in a variety of applications such as the manufacture of lightboxes, changeable door signs and frames.
Magnetic material is generally used for non-permanent or removable vehicle signage. We can also contour cut simple shapes simply and easily.