Fences don’t need to be ugly any more!
Transform a plain, existing fence with printed custom graphics. Fencing banner mesh is lightweight with wind-permeable technology, but super tough with an amazing print finish. Highlight your business with our eye-catching printing and design so that the fence gets noticed above all else.
Be creative. Fencing isn’t the only thing you can cover with our versatile mesh – this wind-resistant, outdoor advertising solution is great for developers, building construction, real estate, event screening or as crowd control at special events.
We use a 300gsm mesh which is considered industry standard and is our most widely used mesh product throughout the building and civil contracting industries. It features excellent print quality and colour reproduction as well as being a cost-effective means of covering lengths of fencing on large or small developments. It also provides a good level of airflow
Referred to within the industry as scrim or mesh, this media is an effective solution to create privacy on-site and advertise your brand or project.
Our fence mesh has a long service life when installed correctly and can even be re-used on more than one site. Meeting building codes and legislation, it is an easy to handle site branding solution. It is generally attached directly to fencing or hoarding for a high impact statement to get your business noticed.
Standard sizing of 1.6m x 50m rolls suit most fences however we can manufacture any height and length and can be custom made to suit your needs. 100% of the mesh surface is digitally printed, which can include photos, text, artist impressions and more.
- Temporary Fencing
(ensure the fence is wind braced to AS 4687)
- Construction Hoardings
- Chainwire fencing
- Car and Boat Dealerships
- Property development sites
- Display Villages
- Sporting Facilities
- 300gsm Bannermesh, providing 20% airflow.
- Finished with a UV stabilized PVC coating for the Australian climate.
- Expected service life up to 3 years.
- Full edge to edge surface print coverage.
- All safety signage requirements can be printed directly onto mesh
- Finished with hemmed & welded edges with eyelets every 75cm
- Length to suit your requirements.
- Also available as Flame Retardant Mesh, which meets building codes and bylaws (AS/AZS 1530.3-1999)