Aluminium composite material (ACM) is made of two sheets of thin aluminium with a solid polyethylene plastic core.
Also referred to as Aluminium Composite Panel, or even Alupanel, it is an ideal solution for high quality permanent or semi-permanent signage. This material is ideal for mid-to-long term outdoor signs as it is not prone to warping in high heat, and moisture will not affect it. As ACP material is designed with its own structural integrity, separate sign frame fabrication can usually be avoided. It’s great for use in all types of signage and is easily cut to the size and shape required.
Ideal for exterior building signage these perfectly smooth, aluminium signs produce premium quality image reproduction to dress your business with that little extra professional edge. The ACMs are digitally printed using UV resistant inks made for the Australian climate. For even greater durability, we often add a clear UV coating over the top after it has been printed, ensuring the sign looks as vibrant the day it goes up, for years to come
Using specialty UV inks improves the sign’s durability greatly where other signs would degrade or lose colour brilliance. Our combination of high-quality ACM material and task appropriate inks help keep our ACP signage products at the leading edge of durability in Australia.
- Permanent or semi-permanent signage for shops, bars, outlets, cafes, etc…
- Sign on boards for sporting clubs
- Bulletin boards for construction sites
- Real Estate sale signage
- Temporary fence safety signage
- Residential unit signs & trades signs
- Alloy Ute Tray sides advertising
- 3mm Thickness
- Full colour print for brilliant images
- Ideal for medium to long term use
- Weather and UV Resistant
- Can be router cut to geometric shapes
- Largest sheet size 1200mm x 2400mm – larger sizes will need to be made up of multiple panels
- Holes can be pre-drilled however this material is easy to drill through at time of installation.