Are you getting the most from your print marketing spend?
A print marketing appraisal is a unique service offered by IPG Marketing to help you review spend on print marketing to help you identify redundant costs and maximise your marketing dollar across everything from:
- general print (flyers, posters, brochures, forms)
- marketing print (unaddressed & direct mail, point of sale material)
- building signage (illuminated, acrylic, fence mesh, internal signage)
- corporate stationery
What does a print marketing appraisal cost?
A print optimisation specialist will provide a no obligation analysis of your current print spend and provide valuable insights and potential solutions to refine your spend.
Because it is free, it just makes sense to take advantage of a real opportunity to improve! Without a solid industry knowledge, you could be paying too much for print or wasting time with manual processes which could easily be automated.
How does a print marketing appraisal work?
- your current print activity
- the frequency of use for various items
- how you are ordering; and
- what lead times you are receiving
We compare these elements with current market rates and provide you with recommendations on cost effective pricing and ordering processes.